Raw, Organic Chocolate Recipe
- 2 cups of raw, organic cacao powder
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar (Coconut Secret Brand)
- 2 Tbsp of organic, grade B maple syrup or raw honey
1. Add all the above ingredients into a pot on the stove on the very lowest heat.
2. Continually stir until smooth and it forms a thick liquid
3. Pour liquid on to a sheet pan covered in parchment paper
4. Spread across pan, about 1/4” thick
5. Optional: Add nuts, seeds, raisin, cacao nibs, sea salt for added fun.
6. Put pan in freezer for at least 2 hours, or until chocolate has hardened
7. Break off a piece and ENJOY!
8. Extra chocolate must be stored in the freezer or it will begin to soften and melt